- We are a non-smoking, no-pet facility.
- A $100 deposit is required for stays of 3 nights or less. Longer stays require a deposit of $250 to hold the reservation. The balance is due at check-in. Deposits are refundable up to 14 days before your check-in date if canceled for any reason, after deducting a $50 service fee.
- There is a two-night minimum stay.
- Early departures will not be refunded regardless of the reason.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Breakfast offers a limited, gourmet menu of food options. Please advise us in advance of any dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Your account will be charged for any damages incurred as a result of your stay at the discretion of the property owner. A $100 fee will be imposed in the event of lost keys or lost tv and fireplace remotes. A $200 housekeeping fee will be assessed for any rooms needing cleaning as a result of violating our non-smoking policy.
- Accessibility: Please consider the historic nature of our property with uneven floors, height restrictions, and narrow/steep staircases. Please call us in advance if you have any questions or concerns prior to booking.
- Maximum Occupancy: The use of the B&B is for registered guests only. If you would like to invite visitors to join you in the common areas, please speak with the Manager to request prior approval. In all cases, the B&B must adhere to the maximum occupancy limits established by the Town of Wolfeboro and the State of New Hampshire. All guest rooms are double occupancy, except the Winnipesaukee bonus room single occupancy. Cots can be requested when making a reservation.